(Yep, am writing this ahead of time, ’cause I’ll be either at the farmer’s market and/or the nail salon when this actually gets published, hee…)
I’m taking full advantage of a kid-free weekend, what might be some pretty decent weather, a new and improved mindset, and a plethora of interesting activities. So with any luck, I’m so not near a computer when you read this.
Where am I? Either ..
- at the Farmer’s Market scoring some more Olympic Provisions kielbasa & kale, for starters
- getting my monthly pedicure – this time, with @AttyatLarge!
- watching my friend Jeff’s band kick out the jams at a country bar
- attending #SheTeen’s jazz band competition at a local jazz festival
- running up a hill in Mt. Tabor park on a (hopefully) sunny day excursion with a 4 year old who loves to run (& his father, who wants to watch us both wear ourselves out)
- dancing at an African music fete
- getting in at least 1 more #whimstomp (in addition to that whole ‘running up a hill’ thing) & 1 strength training workout (which I might just try to do outside in Mt. Tabor, come to think of it…)
- …and doing the usual grocery shopping, laundry, & house crap (note that it’s the lowest of low priorities, though…)
Note that there will NOT be any #momtaxi excursions. Or cooking extravaganzas (#HeTeen? He’s on his own…)
Nor will there be any live video of either #SheTeen or me attempting to run up a hill at Mt. Tabor.
I do hope your weekend is equally as adventurous!